Sunday, June 10, 2007

Getting Back on Track

I am now back at home and we are getting settled back down and ready for the new week. Today is such an enjoyable day, it is very quiet and calm around here. Trent's parents are on their way back home and now it is back to the two (or should I say 3) of us! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our neighbors getting home from Guatemala with their little Rilee. They are now holding that sweet baby in their arms and cannot wait to get her home. We have seen so many pictures of her and it is so amazing how wonderfully she fits with her mommy and daddy. They were meant to be, thats for sure. I am hoping to get to talk to them tonight if they have time to call. Trent and I cannot wait to babysit little Rilee and help out with her all that we can. This will be so much fun. We have arranged to have a big sign in their front yard whenever they return home. The day before they left, they were saying how they would love a big "WELCOME" baby sign.

Well, we are both very tired and need to catch up on some sleep before this new week begins! Have a great rest of the day!

OH...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Congratulations to all you new Mommy's and Daddy's who received referrals!

2 comments:

Emmie said...

Glad you're all back home and settled and it sounds you had a great weekend! COngrats to your friends who are in Guatemla right now!

Anonymous said...

I've been out of circulation for a while, so, I know this is probably not a NEW change, but this is my first chance to say...I love your new blog look--particularly the photo header!

Your friends are fortunate to have friends like you to welcome them home and share so enthusiastically in their joy!

The post about having to part from your husband four years ago as he was called to duty in Iraq made my own throat constrict just reading your words and thinking about it. I hope you never have to ever part again. (My best friend is separated from her own husband now. They just hit their eight month mark of being apart, in different countries from each other...it has already seemed a life-time for both of them.)