Monday, June 4, 2007

Our Weekend Getaway

First of all hello to everyone! I am thinking that I am becoming a blogger addict. This weekend was great, I loved every minute of it but...everything I saw reminded me of blogs. Haha, I am not even joking. There was a couple there that had a 3 year old daughter from China. She was so beautiful and such a sweetie! While we were talking to her and her family, her dog was jumping up on me and Trent and I could see her out of the corner of my eye patting her legs and making kissy noises saying "No no puppy, c'mon" She was so cute! What a blessing she was to her family! They had tried for 5 years to get pregnant when they decided to turn to adoption. They first went to domestic adoption, they were matched with a family and when the baby was born, the birthmother wanted to keep him. We exchanged telephone numbers and hope to get together sometime! And another thing that reminded me of bloggin...haha its a funny one. As we were sitting around the lake, a van came up the road and it reminded me of Stef's "Momma Machine" and I though I wonder if she has posted anything new. haha-not even joking. Our neighbors who are adopting from Guatemala went along on the trip with us. They were having their last free weekend to get away and relax. They leave on Wednesday and me and Trent just cannot wait to get a hold of their precious baby girl. We have seen a few pictures and she is so beautiful. They are going to name her Rilee so if Trent and I have a little girl, she will most likely be Brylee...so we will have Brylee and Rilee :)
Tara (Rilee's mommy) and I went shopping last night after we got back. We bought some adorable outfits for Miss Rilee and quite a few hairbows as well! She will be dressed so cute! I love it!

Trent and I went fishing this weekend and I caught a fish. My first time ever! Haha, and I was so excited. Our weekend was so great...we met new people, got closer to our friends, and just had amazing time to relax!! I hope everyone has a great week!

Don't forget to check out Ally's site, her little sister is such a cutie!
www.lifewithlillyanajayde.blogspot.com

5 comments:

PandaMom said...

I know! Everything makes me think of blogging, too!! LOL! I am constantly saying to my hubby, "Oh, that is soooo going on the blog!" We are one sick set of girls, huh?! ; )

Roy and Lori said...

Glad you and Trent had a wonderful
weekend!!


Have a great night!

redmaryjanes said...

You do get attached you the people out here. And I have seen Steffie's MommaMobile and it is awesome! I'm addicted too!

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

glad you had a good getaway. I was thinking...whenever your little one is born, Lilly Jayde will be about 15 months. awwww maybe they will grow up to be friends!!

Emmie said...

Blogging seriously is adicting I tell ya! When I first saw my mom obseesed always blogging I thought she was crazy. Now, look what I do in all my spare time! Though I haven't had a lot of that lately!