Thursday, July 12, 2007

Month 4...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There is our little pumpkin!!! I had my monthly appointment today and it went really well. Baby is growing well and believe me so am I...ha ha! I have already gained 15 pounds since my first appt.
Oh well, thats part of it and I wouldn't change it for anything! During the ultrasound, baby was showing off big time. It was hilarious! She (or he?) would wave at us, suck thumb, and wiggle all over the place. It was the cutest! I say she or he because we still aren't 100% if baby is a girl, that is just what it looked like in an earlier ultrasound but it was really to soon to tell. Next month, we should be able to get a good look. I am hoping baby cooperates!

Things are slowly coming back together around here. We're still trying to get through the days without tears but it will take time. Thank you for all those prayers!!!

Well, I am off for the weekend. We have a very busy one!!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love ultrasounds!

Nikki said...

Lovely little pumpkin!

Lexie said...

How cute!!! You look great!!! I am glad that things are slowly getting better! Hang in there!!
Lexie

Lauren said...

You look FABULOUS for four months!!! The baby is just precious!

Beckyb said...

You look GREAT!!! And love the ultrasound pic too - how fun!!! Won't be much longer!!!

Kim said...

Love the ultrasound... You look great... Happy everything is going better..
Have a Great Weekend..
Kim

CNA said...

Such a little pumpkin!! You look great!!!! I'm glad things are getting better, even though it's slow. Hang in there.

~Caitie

Pam said...

Beautiful pictures of you and the baby.

redmaryjanes said...

You look wonderful and healthy. I'm glad that everything is going well : )

Emmie said...

so adorbale! Love all the ultrasound pictures! :) And besides the tummy holding baby there, you look awesome! :)

Holly said...

So glad everything is going smoothly. I love the ultrasound pics. You look great! Have a wonderful weekend!

Gracie said...

Glad to hear things are running well! You look great!

Gracie said...

Glad to hear things are running well! You look great!

Roy and Lori said...

So exciting! Congratulations
to you both!

Mama Darling said...

Has it already been 4 months??? You look so happy! The best is yet to come.