Friday, August 3, 2007

Maybe its a meltdown??

Oh my everyone...It has been one of those weeks. Nothing seems to be going right, things are getting turned around and plans are falling through. Its just an AHHHHHH week!!!
Trent is having more job issues and they are considering a move again. We were able to get out of the last one but now...here it is again. ***awwww, just wanted to say the baby is moving right now*

So anyways, this week hasn't been meant for me and I just need some time. I hope to be back early next week...I am having a "doing nothing" weekend. I just need to chill and stop worrying about every little thing.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Beckyb said...

You take a break - enjoy some down time. I will be praying for you - job decisions are NOT easy - we hear you!!! God will guide though - that is comforting!

redmaryjanes said...

Enjoy some time away. There is a lot going on with you right now. Take a deep breath, it's all going to work out.

Lauren said...

Enjoy your time away from the blogland.

Lexie said...

Take time to relax!!! I am praying that this week is better for y'all!!

Steffie B. said...

Yes....take care of yourself.....How did you make that cute little pictures from your precious post? Email me the scoop.

Holly said...

Hang in there. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.