Saturday, December 1, 2007

I can't believe this!

Well everyone, we have some extraordinary exciting news here :) guess who will be having a baby next week? I'm sure you all guess me, and if you did thats correct!! I am going in on Wednesday to have my sweet little girl. I am having her C-Section due to my fibroidial tumors. Things are looking good but its best that we get her out sooner. I really cannot even begin to describe the way I feel. I am so over joyed with love and excitement, but at the same time...I'm a little nervous. Mostly about the operation. But I mean...at lease I'm getting something out of this one. hehe :)

I will be starting a new blog as well!! This blog is all about getting our family started. Since that has happened already, I want to start a new blog with a new name. I'm thinking I'll call it "The Adventures of Evie" because thats all its going to be about...my sweet girl.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures. Don't be nervous, just prepare yourself for your little one!

CNA said...

YAY!!! Congrats! It's been so long since you posted I thought you had little Evie! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!! Be praying for you!! =D

*Caitie*

Beckyb said...

I will be thinking of you - what an exciting time!! Will be waiting for those pics - oh, and my c-section was my FAVORITE!!! So you may be surprised!

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!
CONGRATS...
Can't wait to see her sweet little face..
Kim

Holly said...

Oh that is wonderful!!! You must be so excited!!! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet little girl!!

Lexie said...

OH!! I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now!! I can't wait to see Miss Evie!
Praying for you!

Steffie B. said...

that is wonderful....I pray everything goes well!

Steffie B. said...

oh and you'll be fine with the c-section....I had two...wouldn't want it any other way! ;)

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Congratulations!!!!! I saw photos of Miss Evie Rose on Ally's blog. She is beautiful!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more. :)

CNA said...

I just saw the photos on Ally's blog and she is just precious!!!! Congrats!=D Can't wait to hear more! =D

redmaryjanes said...

How Exciting!!
I can't wait to see her little face!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roy and Lori said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!

Lexie said...

I saw the pictures of your precious baby girl!! I can't wait to here more!!