Monday, April 23, 2007

Here I am again

I was sitting here looking at some links when my little friend pops up beside me. Whenever I say my little friend, I mean my 90 lb. Siberian Husky, Kaya! She thinks that she is a small little puppy and she still likes to sit in my lap when I'm on the computer. Anyways, this made me realize that I didn't even mention my puppies on the blog yet. So here they are...my 3 little cuties

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Doodles, Kaya, and Cheyanne!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to add are new baby to the crew!

Nikki said...

Oh wow, they are too cute!
And, what a great picture!

Verna said...

Olivia,
What great looking dogs. I gave your blog address to some friends. Nikki is one of them.
~v

Steffie B. said...

Hi Olivia....nice to meet you. Your blog looks wonderful....that Verna si quite something. Feel free to stop by my blog and check out our little tribe. We are currently waiting to bring home our second daughter from China. We are naming her Olivia! ;)

Beckyb said...

Olivia - just stopping by to say Hi too!! We have three bio. sons and one daughter from China and we are in process for another. It's a ride, but you will LOVE the ending!!!! I'll be back - you have a great blog - that Verna is good!!!