Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Here is my thanks to all of you...

I wanted to use todays blog as an opportunity to say thank you for yesterdays comments! I really appreciate the support that was given. Also, Verna, the advice was helpful as well. I know that this will be an emotional roller coaster once we get started but with all of your prayers, support, and advice, it should help out tremendously! Thank you all!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


One of my favorite things said was from Mama Darling over at Desheng Darling...
"Remember, God knows where your child is!" Amen to that!

4 comments:

Steffie B. said...

You are so very welcome! We are all in this together! ;)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

hey olivia ... love the blog and thanks for stopping by mine. adoption has been the most spiritual journey of in our life and as we go a second time we realize that the support of our friends is priceless..

Linette said...

Hi Olivia!
Your blog is great..glad you found mine too. Adoption truly is the most amazing thing. God blessed us beyond measure! We love it so much we want to go back to China one day for daughter #2! :)

Mommy Spice said...

Hi Olivia. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm sure it must be difficult as you and your husband are drawn to different places, but just pray together. God will show you where your baby will be. If you haven't read it, get the book The Lost Daughters of China. In reading that, you may share some of the information from the book that draws many to adopt from China. Of course, I don't mean to be unfair to India. There is probably a book out there that promotes adoptions from India as well. I just know that after reading that book, I knew China was the place to go. I look forward to reading about this journey with you, and seeing what direction God leads you.