Thursday, April 26, 2007

In Loving Memory of My Puppy Dog...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my 2nd blog today. I was going to blog about it earlier but I just couldn't do it. Yes, I love these dogs very much...especially this one.
This is my husky Cheyenne, she past away early this morning. I walked into the living room and she was laying their in her bed lifeless. It was so sad to see her go but she was in a lot of pain. She has had bad arthritis for about 2 years now and was always in a lot of pain. We are pretty sure that her heart just gave out. She was almost 11 years old and lived a great Doggy life!

I'll miss you Chey-Chey!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

crazylady said...

OMG. That is so sad. I am very sorry for your loss. It is unbearibly difficult to lose a pet. I have often written about our dog (see Family/Reno label). I hope you will find cheychey watching over you now as you embark on a new journey for this child. You will find great support in the blogging community. They are certainly a great bunch of folks. Keep telling the story. Thanks for dropping by our crazy blog.
Warmest,
Senja.

Steffie B. said...

Oh.....I'm so sorry! I'll be thinking about you!

Diana said...

Hi there,
Thought I'd drop bye and look at your blog........and OMG I am soooo sorry about Cheyenne. We have a German Shepherd who was/is my first "baby", he is in pain (hind legs) but it is so hard...I almost cried when I read about your dog.

Nikki said...

I'm very sorry for your loss...

Beckyb said...

I and SO sorry - there is NOTHING easy about that - we used to have a Husky - I am partial too!! Hang in there and again, I am so sorry!

Verna said...

Olivia,
Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad your nephew was over to add some smiles to this difficult day.
~v

Mommy Spice said...

We lost our precious English Bulldog last summer quite tragically. I know the pain of losing a pet. I'm so sorry.

insanemommy said...

OMG. How dreadfully sad for you. I know how hard it is to lose a pet especially one that is truly part of the family. My heart breaks for you.

Rony