Friday, June 15, 2007

Finally, FRIDAY!

This week has went by so slow if you ask me. Trent and I are anxiously awaiting the homecoming of our friends. They will be arriving home from Guatemala with their new daughter Rilee next week!

We have a busy weekend planned so I most likely will not be posting. Trent is looking forward to Father's Day, as am I.

My doctors appt. is Monday!! I can't wait to hear that little heartbeat!! I have had a few of you ask about finding out the sex of the baby...that is a yes! We hope to be able to do that soon!

Have a great weekend & Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's out there!

6 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Oh I know you are so anxious about finding out wheather you are having a girl or boy! How exciting!

Gracie said...

That is very exciting. Congratulations. Big event huh!

Lauren said...

I bet you can't wait to meet Rilee!!!!! I can't wait to find out whether it is a boy or a girl!

Steffie B. said...

Oooooooo.....I can't wait to hear if it's blue or pink! ;)

Emmie said...

Can't wait to hear the news...so exciting! Can't wait to see pics of Rilee too! :)