Monday, June 18, 2007

We're thinking baby girl...

Today was my 3 month appointment and it went great! I did have an ultrasound and I was very surprised when I found out that it would be a "vaginal" ultrasound. They need to be able to get a very good look at my uterus because of the tumors. Everything looked amazing and the little heart was just pumping away! The doctor asked us if we were interested in finding out the sex of the baby and we said yes (of course) She then told us that it might be a little to soon with a regular ultrasound but since this one was 4D and vaginal, we might be able to tell now. Well here is the thing...she said that by 13 weeks, you can tell if it is a boy because of their obvious parts and we saw NOTHING, and it was a very clear shot. So we are thinking that we have a little Brylee Rose in here. Whatever God gives us will be such a blessing, a little miracle...a girl would be nice though :)

I do not have the US picture with me but I do have a very special picture to share with you all...

Baby Rilee,
Coming Home from Guatemala in 2 days!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12 comments:

PandaMom said...

Girls just wanna have fun! ; ) You will have so much fun with all the girly-girl stuff out there at your fingertips!!! ; )

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, a little girl. I know you'll be blessed with a boy or girl, but since I only know having a girl...you're gonna have a blast. I love following along on the process. Thanks for sharing.

Nikki said...

Hey Olivia, glad your ultrasound went well...a girl???? Well, I think you know what MY thoughts on that would be. YIPPEE!!!!!


P.S. Congrats also to your friends, their new daughter is absolutely beautiful.

Pam said...

Girls are very special. I hear that boys are easier though. I am waiting to see how true that is.

Oh, Rilee is beautiful!

redmaryjanes said...

My ultrasounds were always right. Blessings to your daughter!

Holly said...

Oh congrats. You will have so much fun with a little girl. Rilee is absolutely gorgeous!

Lauren said...

O I am soooooo excited for you!!!! How neat!!! Rilee is VERY cute and I am glad to know she is safely in her loving parents arms!

Gracie said...

A little girl. How sweet! Congratulations. You can teach it so much!

Lexie said...

OHH! A girl!?
Thats awsome! I LOVE following ya'lls blog!!!!
lexie

CNA said...

A girl!! That would be amazing! The name is just beautiful! Rilee is just gorgeous!! I can't wait until you find out what the baby is!

~Caitie

Unknown said...

So happy for you! Girls are SO much fun :) Love the name, too!

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am so happy for you!!! Let's see, Lilly Jayde will be about 15 months when she gets here. Maybe they will be best friends! haha