Friday, July 27, 2007

50th post

Awww yep, here's to my 50th post and hopefully there will be many more!

Well all I can say is WOW...I have gotten so many name suggestions here lately! There is a new one to the boy names that we are both in love with...Micah James! I just love Micah and I can't believe I haven't even thought about it! Trent and I have decided that we are just going to have to put out a poll of something because we are stuck with 2 boy names and 2 girl names and we truly can't decide!

Here is a poll so we can have a little help!!!





PLEASE HELP US! Even if you don't have a blogger account, vote!

8 comments:

Roy and Lori said...

Hey guys!

I really like the names
you have picked out!

Lauren said...

I absolutely love the name Micah! What a great idea to have a poll!

Holly said...

I really like those names. It was very hard to chose which ones to vote for!

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

I love Micah and Brylee.

so cute!

Gracie said...

It was so hard!!!!!!! I voted though.....Good luck

Diana said...

Okay, my choices weren't the "favs", oh well......Maybe when you see the wee one's face the name will declare itself.

Deb said...

I love Micah! What a fun poll.

redmaryjanes said...

Ok, I voted, let me know which name wins!