Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Review of my last post

I want to thank everyone for all of there opinions on baby names. I got alot of comments and emails from everyone telling us what they thought. I did get one not so nice email and it was from an unknown sender. They were telling me how they thought all the girl names were stupid and odd. Well, we like what we like and you like what you like so let's just grow up!

So...
we are 100% that a boy will be Aiden James, but I do not want to spell Aiden like that. I like different spellings. Any ideas??

and for a little girl, we are still deciding.
I think that I can talk Trent into Brylee (he wants Kenlee) but I do not think that he will go for Kiercy *sigh*

I know we still have plenty of time, we are just anxious. hehe

I will be 5 months in 2 weeks!!!

12 comments:

May Momma said...

How about spelling Aiden, Aydan. and what ever you pick for a girl will be pretty.

Unknown said...

Don't worry about the opinions of others...who cares!?

We debated LOTS about Sophia due to its popularity, but my husband LOVES it. We just decided to go with it!

Can't wait to hear!

Lauren said...

Those are the names I like!!!

Holly said...

Awww I think Brylee is cute. Gosh either one of those names are adorable though!

Anonymous said...

what about Aidan or Aidon?

Anonymous said...

or Aidin?

redmaryjanes said...

I'm used to seeing Aidan, but there are many variations. I love the name!

Lauren said...

One more thing!!! I agree with may momma, I like Ayden as well! My mom has this baby book from when my lil sis was younger and it says Ayden or Aiden mean "little fire"!!! How cute! It says Brylee means "patience and independence"!!! How cool!

Nikki said...

I am so sorry to hear about the rudeness you had to deal with...how silly.

It only matters what you and the hubs decide...it is YOUR baby afterall.
Yay -- almost 5 months along. That is so great.

Gracie said...

Like them all!

Steffie B. said...

Woo-hoo on being 5 months along girl! ;)

Steffie B. said...

How about Aydyn James? Or Aidyn?