Monday, September 3, 2007

Wow! I am still here!

Let me just say, the excitement of preparing for our baby girl has been amazing! We are both just so happy! Since we know that we're going to be having a little Evie Rose, I have selected the bedding! This is such an exciting thing for me because I just love love love decorating! Miss Evie will stay in the room with us for the first few months and then she will get to sleep in her "suite"
Hehe, that is what we have been calling it. The room is right across the hall from me and Trent so that is always good! I won't freak out as much when it comes time for her to sleep in her crib...I'll still probably freak out though!! =)

Here is what we selected after many many choices...
Isn't it so adorable??
Now...we just need a sweet baby girl!!!

Happy Blogging!

15 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

LOVE THAT BEDDING!!
I love the name too.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bedding!!! Where did you purchase it?

Lauren said...

I LOVE the bedding!!! It is sooooo adorable!

Kim said...

LOVE IT...
ADORABLE!!!!!
Have a Great Evening.
Kim

Mama Darling said...

Thanks for commenting so regularly on my blog. Sorry I haven't been quite as consistent...guess I've been a little busy. LOL Love the name and the bedding. She'll be here before you know it and she'll be gorgeous!!!!

Linette said...

I LOVE the bedding too! So sweet! I can just see your baby girl in it. Shopping for little girls is so much fun (and dangerous too). :)

Nikki said...

Preparing the nursery is sooo much fun. I love the bedding you chose...very cute!

Roy and Lori said...

Love it !!! So pretty !!!

Lauren said...

O and by the way! I gave you a blogger award! You might have to scroll down a couple of posts though!

Holly said...

OMW I am in love with the bedding!!!!!!!

Gracie said...

So adorable! Love it! Sorry i havent blogged in a while......glad everything us going well

Steffie B. said...

Love it....what a happy time for you!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh my goodness....I love it! Where did you find it?

Deb said...

Adorable! I love it.

Roy and Lori said...

Love the bedding !! It won't
be long now !! Congrats !!