Wednesday, November 7, 2007

33 weeks and counting...

Oh my goodness! I just looked at my ticker at the bottom of the page and saw that it read 33 weeks and one day pregnant! Although I knew this, it still took me by surprise. Whenever I first posted the ticker, it read only 5 weeks and I remember thinking about how much longer until I would get to hold this little girl and now...I am thinking to myself I haven't had enough time to prepare...wow time flies! We have been doing alot of preparing for Miss Evie and I have posted a few pictures of things that have been purchased recently...along with a belly shot. I had a doctor appt. today and she is just growing so much! I hope to get the ultrasound picture scanned and posted soon!! The doctor says that Evie will probably be making an appearance in about 3-4 weeks which is so exciting! I cannot wait to hug her and kiss her and let her know how much she is loved by her Mommy and Daddy. I am also very excited about posting her picture for all of you to see! hehe.

Well..thats all for now! Enjoy the pictures...I will try to have an update next week!

Isn't this the cutest bassinet? It was a gift from my sister and her family. Miss Evie Rose will be sleeping in this for awhile in the beginning. Oh I cannot wait to see her sweet little sleeping face!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Such a sweet little dress from Mommy. Hehe..I had to get it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just picked this up today! I am so excited! How cute is that?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and here it is...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This picture was actually taken on Halloween! Next year Evie will be to adorable in her costume! We are definitly looking forward to that!

6 comments:

CNA said...

Congrats! 3-4 weeks! OH MY! I thought you were due in January? =) Everything is so adorable! Love the dress!
~Caitie

CNA said...

Forgot to add something to my comment! She's going to be a Christmas Baby! =)
~Caitie

Lexie said...

How exciting!!! Everything matches from the bassinet, to the dipper bag, the precious dress, and even the blog background! Pink, Pink Pink!! You must be so excited!
Lexie

Mommy Spice said...

I can't believe how this time has passed. With the wait time in China right now, I can't imagine having a baby in 9 months. That just seems so fast. You look great, and I love all your pinky stuff for Miss Evie!!

Unknown said...

Very exciting! Love the bassinet. Our little Sophie just stopped sleeping in hers.

Enjoy these last weeks. Prepare yourself for the first few weeks. I hope you have lots of friends & family to help you, make meals, etc.

Anonymous said...

i love that diaper bag where did you get that?
email me if you can brazilnut@mcleodusa.net
My daughter really needs one like that for my soon to be here grand daughter.
Chris in iowa